Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kampala

Hey everyone,

I made it safely to Kampala, Uganda on Friday night and am getting ready to leave this morning for Kabwohe, Uganda. I last went to Kabwohe in October where we had the experience with the Bat motel....we know better this time and are staying at the lakeview. We have next Sunday off so we are planning on traveling back to Jacana Lodge (where I stayed in my little hut past the hippo trail) and are hoping to make it to the Kazinga channel tour and a game drive through Queen Elizabeth National park. I'm not sure if internet will be working at the Lakeview, so I may not be able to send updates.

The weather here has been pretty nice, we had a large thunderstorm yesterday morning (it is the end of the long rain season) and the power has been out since yesterday (yeah for generators!) but during the day it has been pleasant with a little breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment